Our primary responsibility as Brokers and Intermediaries is to represent the interests of our clients. This is distinctly different from that of an ‘Insurance Agent’ who acts as a representative of the Insurance Company. TiB’s role, as Brokers, entails the following:
- Advising on the appropriate covers for client’s personal and business risk exposures
- Providing information on market conditions, insurers, products, covers and prices available
- Guiding clients on choice of Insurers for placement of required insurances
- Negotiating favourable portfolio terms, cover, and premiums with Insurance Companies
- Notification, registration and processing of claims with Insurers Offices
The use of an Insurance Broker does not attract additional costs for Clients as these costs are paid by Insurers in lieu of their reduced administration costs when Brokers handle client accounts.